Friday 30 November 2012

Week 3 Kind of environment, situation, would make me to become a creative/inventive/innovative person



This is the week 3 of the trimester,we have been asking for yourself what kind of environment, situation etc., would make you to become a creative/inventive/innovative person.
I already view the articles on http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20071644.

Actually i feel that  Being creative is sexy.Everybody is talking about it and everybody is doing it.
But we should not force ourself to make something that show creativity..
It does not work actually .We should always see outside the world and concern about  what happen outside the world.The issue of the world , the nature of the environment make a reason for me to think idea and to do something with it.




Here another a question that i think. my thought is what if this person did this same task every night? Would it still be perceived as creative, or is creativity only really meaningful when it is something new, refreshed or one-off?Actually in this question , i think that when 'creativity' was never thought to be something that a person owned, but instead was thought to be a force of nature that would grant you with this magical power and then leave again, taking this blessed gift of 'creativity' away again .

Besides that , we should carry on enjoying what we loves to do and create freely to gain more creativity idea. I am often under pressure to ask myself to imagine, creative, inspire, generate, invent or design all of the time. Good ideas are formed frequently, but if  i have a gap when i  feeling slightly devoid of creativity, i will tell myself ,  it's OK. Sometimes , when i am in stress and pressure emotion , I couldn’t get to it because my brain was stuck and all my assignment and work become more worst.So , i belive that do whatever it takes for you to blow off some steam and reclaim your ability to focus on the creative task at hand is the best ay to gain creativity to invent again.


Things done under stress are just not done as creative.

Creativity , Inventive and Innovative also found in conversation .As long as I pick up the phone, have a little chitchat with my friend, or even speak to the person in my local shop for five minutes, I get an idea. Often the best point for inspiration is to ask a complete stranger, that way i will find more of an objective, outside-the-box response to my question. Obviously another place to find conversation is online. The Internet is one of the biggest sources of inspiration and full with all sorts of visual content and open conversation. Thoughts, ideas, opinions are everywhere, and videos and stories that spark memories, joy, resentment, anger, emotions that lead creativity to invent something different . Debates and discussions are the heart of creating new thoughts, because more often than not, i will unexpectedly find myself disagreeing or believing in something i never knew existed before.I will also doing research by searching and investigating people idea and work to create more different idea .
“We need to work, get things to market, and learn faster.

Refer the picture at the left side, the house was so comfort and unique.I imagine that if it is my classroom or house , i think i will be more creative and innovative to lead a idea to invent something  different.










For me , the most important key to be more creative and innovative to invent something is challenge .The most useful key for innovation is by setting more challenges to the appropriate people. Without a challenge, there may be no drive to innovate,and not able to lead creativity to invent. No challenge can be greater nor more important than to be creative, to build creative and innovative industries, and to work together to shape creative communities.

NO CHALLENGE , NO CREATIVITY , NO INNOVATION , NO INVENTION



If i works in team, i will encourage my team members to take risks. The opposite of creativity is fear. The team won't be creative or innovative if we fear a backlash from failure. I will create an environment that is free from fear of failure,treat our team members failures as a learning tool, rather than a means for passing around blame.


“Setting parameters to focus your ideas”
“Never say never”
“Quantity, not quality, is more important”

No comments:

Post a Comment